Forum Rules Rules
2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
ReachOut Wireless™ Lifeline Program - FREE cellular phone and minutes
reecey
post Jun 15 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #1

Deal King

smile.gif ReachOut Wireless™ Lifeline Program - FREE cellular phone and minutes wavey.gif

http://www.reachoutmobile.com/

About the ReachOut Wireless™ Lifeline Program
The Lifeline program was established by your local government to help people obtain wireless services by offering a discounted package. This package includes a , FREE activation, as well as FREE minutes every month without sacrificing the features you would typically use with any other cell phone such as Caller ID, Texting, and Voicemail. These services DO NOT require a credit check or deposit and there is absolutely no contract is involved. Best of all, there are no recurring charges, monthly fees, or surcharges.

Unlike other cellular companies, your phone will NEVER deactivate and your minutes will NEVER expire. Additional minutes are added every 30 days and any remaining minutes you may have from the previous month will carry over to the next month. If your free minutes are ever insufficient, you may also purchase ReachOut Wireless™ airtime cards from your local ReachOut Wireless™ retailer or call 1-877-870-9444 to purchase a card over the phone.

Eligibility and the free minutes allotted through this program vary depending on the state in which you reside.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Quote Post
faithross
post Jun 15 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #2

Deal King

thnks wavey.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
kristenlovessoccer
post Jun 15 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #3

Poster Extraordinaire

Sorry, but ReachOut Wireless™ is not available in your area quite yet. Check back with us soon, we are constantly adding new territories to our service area and yours maybe next!

emote_sad.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Canucks4Bucks
post Jun 16 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Dealer Extraordinare

wink.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
mommybobnudiepants
post Jun 27 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #5

Poster Extraordinaire

muchas gracias
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
faithross
post Jun 27 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #6

Deal King

Sorry, but ReachOut Wireless™ is not available in your area quite yet. Check back with us soon, we are constantly adding new territories to our service area and yours maybe next!

emote_sad.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Leslie Poole
post Jul 10 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #7

I'm very dissapointed that you don't have the free phones available as advertized on tv. I am an unemployed mother of two living on disability and it's been hard making ends meet. emote_sad.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
mampy1977
post Jul 16 2009, 07:19 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(Leslie Poole @ Jul 10 2009, 03:19 PM) *

I'm very dissapointed that you don't have the free phones available as advertized on tv. I am an unemployed mother of two living on disability and it's been hard making ends meet. emote_sad.gif

Leslie,
try going to safelink.com. It's another goverment assisted company that offer a free cell phone+minutes each month. Hopefully they'll be available to you where you live.
Good luck!
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
hrydhswyfe
post Jul 16 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Thank You for our freedom!

Ok I have put in several different zipcodes, including their own and get the same response: ReachOut Wireless™ is not available in your area quite yet. Check back with us soon, we are constantly adding new territories to our service area and yours maybe next!
unsure.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
dizi
post Jul 16 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #10

.•*¨`*•.¸♥ .•*¨`*•.¸♥
Group Icon

I called 1-877-870-9444 and pressed 0 to speak to an operator to maybe find out exactly where, if ANYWHERE this is available, but I was caller #54 - not gonna sit on hold that long! no.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
scarbeno
post Aug 3 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(mampy1977 @ Jul 16 2009, 08:19 AM) *

Leslie,
try going to safelink.com. It's another goverment assisted company that offer a free cell phone+minutes each month. Hopefully they'll be available to you where you live.
Good luck!

Make sure you go to safelink.com then click on wireless and put in the information that they ask for you will get 68 minutes per month and you dont loss the minutes u have left over.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
vicneL
post Oct 8 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #12

I will like to get a free wireless
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
vicneL
post Oct 8 2009, 01:24 PM
Post #13

are the reach out wireless. iwill like get a reachoutwireless
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
hrydhswyfe
post Oct 8 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #14

Mom already has Lifeline, so she isn't eligible. Phones confuse her anyway. I just hope people don't abuse this. It's a wonderful program to help out those that are truly in need.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
ACER
post Oct 17 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #15

I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A FREE REACH OUT WIRELESS PHONE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S AVAILABLE IN MY AREA...
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
jane8jane
post Oct 17 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #16

Super-Senior Member

QUOTE(ACER @ Oct 17 2009, 05:19 PM) *

I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A FREE REACH OUT WIRELESS PHONE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S AVAILABLE IN MY AREA...

ReachOut Wireless™ Lifeline Program - FREE cellular phone and minutes

cheer2.gif http://www.reachoutmobile.com/ cheer2.gif

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
amanda7112
post Nov 2 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(reecey @ Jun 15 2009, 05:01 PM) *

smile.gif ReachOut Wireless™ Lifeline Program - FREE cellular phone and minutes wavey.gif

The Lifeline program was established by your local government to help people obtain wireless services by offering a discounted package. This package includes a , FREE activation, as well as FREE minutes every month without sacrificing the features you would typically use with any other cell phone such as Caller ID, Texting, and Voicemail. These services DO NOT require a credit check or deposit and there is absolutely no contract is involved. Best of all, there are no recurring charges, monthly fees, or surcharges.

Unlike other cellular companies, your phone will NEVER deactivate and your minutes will NEVER expire. Additional minutes are added every 30 days and any remaining minutes you may have from the previous month will carry over to the next month. If your free minutes are ever insufficient, you may also purchase ReachOut Wireless™ airtime cards from your local ReachOut Wireless™ retailer or call 1-877-870-9444 to purchase a card over the phone.

Eligibility and the free minutes allotted through this program vary depending on the state in which you reside.

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
amanda7112
post Nov 2 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #18

Hey my name is Amanda Lynch and I haven't receive my phone yet it's been about going on another week.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
amanda7112
post Nov 2 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #19

My Amanda and I order my phone for going another week now could someone please give me a call.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
amanda7112
post Nov 2 2009, 07:38 PM
Post #20

My Amanda and I order my phone for going another week now could someone please give me a call.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
amanda7112
post Nov 2 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #21

HEY MAY NAME IS AMANDA AND I BEING WAITING ON THE PHONE I ORDER FOR GOING ON 2 WEEK NOW COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
fheenix33
post Nov 2 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #22

slave to the COFFEE bean...HA!

QUOTE(amanda7112 @ Nov 2 2009, 07:40 PM) *

HEY MAY NAME IS AMANDA AND I BEING WAITING ON THE PHONE I ORDER FOR GOING ON 2 WEEK NOW COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.

You need to call the number that is posted on the site to inquire about your phone: 1-877-870-9444 wavey.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
buttercup3156
post Nov 7 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #23

smile.gif its going to be ok just hang in there ok
QUOTE(Leslie Poole @ Jul 10 2009, 02:19 PM) *

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
werebaby
post Nov 7 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #24

this was not available in my area, but safelink is. I signed up last week and got my phone this week. Considering my husband got laid off a few weeks ago (wasnt making much anyway-company was really slow), and now we might get our phone shut off till we cn get unemployment, this came at the right time!! Try it, I was surprised it was available in my area-we live in the rural midwest! Good luck!!!!

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
vichoffman
post Nov 10 2009, 08:10 AM
Post #25

extra-special Member

QUOTE(Leslie Poole @ Jul 10 2009, 04:19 PM) *

Try Safeline in Florida
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
lemondrop
post Nov 19 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #26

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
truitt6
post Dec 2 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #27

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Chelseia
post Dec 8 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #28

I am needing one of your lifeline phones please. I have no means of communication whatsoever.I have 3 school age children that definitely needs to be able to get in contact with me at all times. I can't afford nothing.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
dizi
post Dec 8 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #29

.•*¨`*•.¸♥ .•*¨`*•.¸♥
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chelseia @ Dec 8 2009, 02:28 PM) *

I am needing one of your lifeline phones please. I have no means of communication whatsoever.I have 3 school age children that definitely needs to be able to get in contact with me at all times. I can't afford nothing.

Welcome to DealTaker, Chelseia ahoy.gif
You will need to click the link in the first post of this thread to see if this program is available in your area. DealTaker is not affiliated with this program.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
scsuzy
post Dec 9 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #30

Poster Extraordinaire

this would be wonderful for me.. yes.gif but it's not available in my area emote_sad.gif

I fall so easily I could us a light phone to carry with me.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
scsuzy
post Dec 9 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #31

Poster Extraordinaire

[quote name='werebaby' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:40 PM' post='1306259']
this was not available in my area, but safelink is. I signed up last week and got my phone this week. Considering my husband got laid off a few weeks ago (wasnt making much anyway-company was really slow), and now we might get our phone shut off till we cn get unemployment, this came at the right time!! Try it, I was surprised it was available in my area-we live in the rural midwest! Good luck!!!!
https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx
[/quote0

this one is not available either ohmy.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
shauna1136
post Dec 17 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #32

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
LTF1989
post Dec 30 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #33

how do i get one
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Tina Brown
post Jan 26 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #34

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
ladytae
post Feb 1 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #35

If I have a phone from them and the charger doesn't work to my phone, What do i need to do because i cant use the phone for its purpose if I cant charge it.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
hrydhswyfe
post Feb 1 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(ladytae @ Feb 1 2010, 07:49 PM) *

If I have a phone from them and the charger doesn't work to my phone, What do i need to do because i cant use the phone for its purpose if I cant charge it.

Here are their contact numbers.....CLICK HERE

They also have a live chat link available M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm EST.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
aveenoitchybit
post Feb 9 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #37

QUOTE(ladytae @ Feb 1 2010, 06:49 PM) *

Since you got the phone for frre a guess buying a charger would be a good idea because the don't take phones back you'll have to buy another phone for $25.00 or the camera phone for $39.00 plus 100 minutes already on card. The charger will hit you for $14.00 anywhere except ebay so I will just get another phone from them. wink.gif What kind of phone they are sending out now may I ask? wavey.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
aveenoitchybit
post Feb 9 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #38

QUOTE(aveenoitchybit @ Feb 9 2010, 01:54 AM) *

Since you got the phone for frre a guess buying a charger would be a good idea because the don't take phones back you'll have to buy another phone for $25.00 or the camera phone for $39.00 plus 100 minutes already on card. The charger will hit you for $14.00 anywhere except ebay so I will just get another phone from them. wink.gif What kind of phone they are sending out now may I ask? wavey.gif

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
BluEydMonster
post Feb 14 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #39

I just applied. There is coverage here in my area, and I do receive state benefits. I am home alone during the day with no way to contact my sister who does work if I fall.

Thank you so much and I hope others can find a program that helps. I will let you all know what happens with my app.
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
dizi
post Feb 15 2010, 04:55 AM
Post #40

.•*¨`*•.¸♥ .•*¨`*•.¸♥
Group Icon

QUOTE(BluEydMonster @ Feb 14 2010, 12:35 PM) *

I just applied. There is coverage here in my area, and I do receive state benefits. I am home alone during the day with no way to contact my sister who does work if I fall.

Thank you so much and I hope others can find a program that helps. I will let you all know what happens with my app.

Wow, it looks like you're the first person who might actually qualify! ohmy.gif I hope it works out!! yes.gif
User is offlinePM
Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

© 2014 NARAE Enterprises. All Rights Reserved.

Coupons, Coupon Codes & Promotional Codes